Ghost Protein Powder: Next Level Flavoured Protein Powder
Ghost Protein Powder is a premium blended whey protein powder. Formulated from whey protein isolate, hydrolysate and concentrate, every mouthful encourages lean muscle mass development and supports recovery for longevity in training.
Naturally high in protein and loaded with branch-chain amino acids, Ghost Lifestyle Whey is incredibly bioavailable so can be put to good use by your body straight away.
Founders Dan and Ryan have been around the sports supplement industry for over 20 years combined and know a thing or two about making an amazing protein you'll look forward to having every single time.
Ghost Supplements doesn't mess around when it comes to creating the highest quality protein powder that mixes perfectly and tastes amazing.
Features of Ghost Protein Powder
- Derived from 3 different protein types
- 25g protein per serve
- Includes WPI for immediate post-training recovery
- Added whey protein powder for sustained delivery of amino acids
- Delicious, unique flavour range with exclusive collabs
What do we like about Ghost Protein Powder at Spartans?
The flavours! Ghost has made protein powder fun and something you actually look forward to having each day.
The blend of different protein types means you get all the benefits but more importantly, it actually tastes really good so you want to hit your intake daily.
This is the real 'secret' to building muscle and Ghost has made it that much easier with this Ghost Whey.
How to take Ghost Protein Powder for best results?
This is ideally taken after training when you wanted a fast-digesting protein source. Simply mix 1-2 scoops of Ghost Whey in 300ml of cold water and consume.
If you struggle to get enough protein in throughout the day for recovery you can also add another shake somewhere throughout the day such as breakfast to kick start your day.
It's ideal to hit at least 2gm/kg of body weight each day if you're looking to put on lean muscle mass and support gains in the gym.
Ghost protein powder is the perfect way to supplement your protein intake and ensure you're on track to crushing your training goals.
- Devries MC, Phillips SM. Supplemental protein in support of muscle mass and health: advantage whey. J Food Sci. 2015 Mar;80 Suppl 1:A8-A15. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12802. PMID: 25757896. Link
- Li M , Liu F . Effect of whey protein supplementation during resistance training sessions on body mass and muscular strength: a meta-analysis. Food Funct. 2019 May 22;10(5):2766-2773. doi: 10.1039/c9fo00182d. PMID: 31041966. Link
- Morton RW, Murphy KT, McKellar SR, Schoenfeld BJ, Henselmans M, Helms E, Aragon AA, Devries MC, Banfield L, Krieger JW, Phillips SM. A systematic review, meta-analysis and meta-regression of the effect of protein supplementation on resistance training-induced gains in muscle mass and strength in healthy adults. Br J Sports Med. 2018 Mar;52(6):376-384. doi: 10.1136/bjsports-2017-097608. Epub 2017 Jul 11. Erratum in: Br J Sports Med. 2020 Oct;54(19):e7. PMID: 28698222; PMCID: PMC5867436. Link
Quite possible the best coffee flavoured protein on the market. If you like iced coffee this is an absolute must try product
Choosing Spartan Supz has been a choice I have not regretted. Quick, prompt and relable. Would absolutely recommend to everyone