International Protein Amino Charged WPI Protein Powder
International Protein Amino Charged WPI Protein Powder is a premium whey protein isolate recognized as one of the purest in the market. 94% protein per dry base, Amino Charged WPI has one of the best protein ratios meaning it delivers muscle-fuelling energy and incredible recovery gains without comprising your macronutrient requirements.
- Ultra-pure whey protein isolate
- 35g of protein per serve
- Low in fat and carbohydrates
- Lactose-free for easy digestion
Amino Charged is our pick of high-quality whey protein isolates. It’s derived from premium dairy sources and contains zero lactose or gluten so it’s easy to digest - and it’s clean macro profile makes it suitable for any dietary goals, whether it’s weight loss or bulking up. Most importantly - the flavour range is incredible, and it blends perfectly with water, so it’s a convenient post-workout pick me up or breakfast on the run.
- Devries MC, Phillips SM. Supplemental protein in support of muscle mass and health: advantage whey. J Food Sci. 2015 Mar;80 Suppl 1:A8-A15. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12802. PMID: 25757896. Link
- Li M , Liu F . Effect of whey protein supplementation during resistance training sessions on body mass and muscular strength: a meta-analysis. Food Funct. 2019 May 22;10(5):2766-2773. doi: 10.1039/c9fo00182d. PMID: 31041966. Link
- Morton RW, Murphy KT, McKellar SR, Schoenfeld BJ, Henselmans M, Helms E, Aragon AA, Devries MC, Banfield L, Krieger JW, Phillips SM. A systematic review, meta-analysis and meta-regression of the effect of protein supplementation on resistance training-induced gains in muscle mass and strength in healthy adults. Br J Sports Med. 2018 Mar;52(6):376-384. doi: 10.1136/bjsports-2017-097608. Epub 2017 Jul 11. Erratum in: Br J Sports Med. 2020 Oct;54(19):e7. PMID: 28698222; PMCID: PMC5867436. Link