Maxs Clean Mass Protein Powder
Maxs Clean Mass Protein Powder is a moderate calorie weight gainer designed to enable clean weight gain without compromising macro targets. With a balanced carb: protein ratio, Clean Mass has optimised the muscle growth and recovery formula, without promoting the storage of excess body fat. Blended from 4 different types of whey protein, Clean Mass is ideal as an immediate post-training supplement to replenish glycogen and encourage muscle repair, while the other slower-release proteins keep you powered, and recovering, for the whole rest of the day.
Benefits of Maxs Clean Mass Gainer
- High-quality mass gainer
- Blended from multiple protein sources
- 36g protein and 6.7g glutamine per serve
- Comprehensive essential and non-essential amino acids
Maxs Clean Mass Protein Powder is a solid option for anyone looking to pack on muscle. Moderate strength, with around 460 calories per serve, Clean Mass delivers the bulk dose of nutrients your body needs to recover, repair, and grow serious mass. High in carbohydrate but low in sugar, Clean Mass prevents the storage of fat cells, so you can rest assured that more of those hard-earned kgs are being dedicated to lean muscle mass development.
- Devries MC, Phillips SM. Supplemental protein in support of muscle mass and health: advantage whey. J Food Sci. 2015 Mar;80 Suppl 1:A8-A15. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12802. PMID: 25757896. Link
- Li M , Liu F . Effect of whey protein supplementation during resistance training sessions on body mass and muscular strength: a meta-analysis. Food Funct. 2019 May 22;10(5):2766-2773. doi: 10.1039/c9fo00182d. PMID: 31041966. Link
- Morton RW, Murphy KT, McKellar SR, Schoenfeld BJ, Henselmans M, Helms E, Aragon AA, Devries MC, Banfield L, Krieger JW, Phillips SM. A systematic review, meta-analysis and meta-regression of the effect of protein supplementation on resistance training-induced gains in muscle mass and strength in healthy adults. Br J Sports Med. 2018 Mar;52(6):376-384. doi: 10.1136/bjsports-2017-097608. Epub 2017 Jul 11. Erratum in: Br J Sports Med. 2020 Oct;54(19):e7. PMID: 28698222; PMCID: PMC5867436. Link
- Kloby Nielsen LL, Tandrup Lambert MN, Jeppesen PB. The Effect of Ingesting Carbohydrate and Proteins on Athletic Performance: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials. Nutrients. 2020 May 20;12(5):1483. doi: 10.3390/nu12051483. PMID: 32443678; PMCID: PMC7284704.Link
- Rustad PI, Sailer M, Cumming KT, Jeppesen PB, Kolnes KJ, Sollie O, Franch J, Ivy JL, Daniel H, Jensen J. Intake of Protein Plus Carbohydrate during the First Two Hours after Exhaustive Cycling Improves Performance the following Day. PLoS One. 2016 Apr 14;11(4):e0153229. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0153229. PMID: 27078151; PMCID: PMC4831776. Link
- Børsheim E, Cree MG, Tipton KD, Elliott TA, Aarsland A, Wolfe RR. Effect of carbohydrate intake on net muscle protein synthesis during recovery from resistance exercise. J Appl Physiol (1985). 2004 Feb;96(2):674-8. doi: 10.1152/japplphysiol.00333.2003. Epub 2003 Oct 31. PMID: 14594866. Link
- Rasmussen BB, Tipton KD, Miller SL, Wolf SE, Wolfe RR. An oral essential amino acid-carbohydrate supplement enhances muscle protein anabolism after resistance exercise. J Appl Physiol (1985). 2000 Feb;88(2):386-92. doi: 10.1152/jappl.2000.88.2.386. PMID: 10658002. Link
Note: Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- LSLeigh S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoSimply great
Not only does the clean mass shake taste amazing but it works and in so many different ways. The website is easy to use and makes ordering, paying and setting up the shipping almost effortless.
- JDJames D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years ago5 Stars
Best tastin protien i habe had to date. Nice easy to drink.
- BWBrody W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years ago5/5
Max's Clean Mass