Muscle Nation Protein Water - Protein Powder without the Bloat
Muscle Nation Protein Water is a light refreshing recovery drink. Protein Water offers all the benefits of traditional protein powder, without the bloating.
Protein Water is very high in protein and low in carbohydrates. This makes it perfect for post-workout drinks to help boost muscle recovery.
Hitting your protein intake has never been easier with delicious summery flavours.
Use Protein Water anytime throughout the day to increase protein intake recovery.
This protein is also loaded with BCAA's and collagen to support recovery & skin health.
Key Benefits of Muscle Nation Protein Water
✔️ 23.6g of Protein Per Serve
✔️ Added Electrolytes for Hydration
✔️ Light & Refreshing Flavours
✔️ BCAA’s for Muscle Recovery
✔️ Australian-Owned & Made
How to Use Muscle Nation Protein Water?
Mix 1-2 scoops in 300ml cold water and consume. Use it post-workout for recovery or anytime throughout the day too.
Spartans Tip: Aim for 2gm protein per kg of body weight daily for muscle recovery.
What do we like about Musclenation Protein Water at Spartans?
The real standout about this protein is the fresh & fruity flavours. Most protein powders are milky and a little heavier tasting. This is like a muscle recovery cocktail!
It's easy to mix, delicious to drink & supports both fat loss and muscle-building goals.
We also love that Muscle Nation is Australian-owned and made.
- Paul C, Leser S, Oesser S. Significant Amounts of Functional Collagen Peptides Can Be Incorporated in the Diet While Maintaining Indispensable Amino Acid Balance. Nutrients. 2019 May 15;11(5):1079. doi: 10.3390/nu11051079. PMID: 31096622; PMCID: PMC6566836. Link
- Zdzieblik D, Jendricke P, Oesser S, Gollhofer A, König D. The Influence of Specific Bioactive Collagen Peptides on Body Composition and Muscle Strength in Middle-Aged, Untrained Men: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2021 Apr 30;18(9):4837. doi: 10.3390/ijerph18094837. PMID: 33946565; PMCID: PMC8125453. Link
- Jendricke P, Centner C, Zdzieblik D, Gollhofer A, König D. Specific Collagen Peptides in Combination with Resistance Training Improve Body Composition and Regional Muscle Strength in Premenopausal Women: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Nutrients. 2019 Apr 20;11(4):892. doi: 10.3390/nu11040892. PMID: 31010031; PMCID: PMC6521629. Link
- Oertzen-Hagemann V, Kirmse M, Eggers B, Pfeiffer K, Marcus K, de Marées M, Platen P. Effects of 12 Weeks of Hypertrophy Resistance Exercise Training Combined with Collagen Peptide Supplementation on the Skeletal Muscle Proteome in Recreationally Active Men. Nutrients. 2019 May 14;11(5):1072. doi: 10.3390/nu11051072. PMID: 31091754; PMCID: PMC6566884. Link
- Kim DU, Chung HC, Choi J, Sakai Y, Lee BY. Oral Intake of Low-Molecular-Weight Collagen Peptide Improves Hydration, Elasticity, and Wrinkling in Human Skin: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study. Nutrients. 2018 Jun 26;10(7):826. doi: 10.3390/nu10070826. PMID: 29949889; PMCID: PMC6073484. Link
- König D, Oesser S, Scharla S, Zdzieblik D, Gollhofer A. Specific Collagen Peptides Improve Bone Mineral Density and Bone Markers in Postmenopausal Women-A Randomized Controlled Study. Nutrients. 2018 Jan 16;10(1):97. doi: 10.3390/nu10010097. PMID: 29337906; PMCID: PMC5793325. Link
- Zdzieblik D, Oesser S, Gollhofer A, König D. Improvement of activity-related knee joint discomfort following supplementation of specific collagen peptides. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2017 Jun;42(6):588-595. doi: 10.1139/apnm-2016-0390. Epub 2017 Jan 24. Erratum in: Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2017 Nov;42(11):1237. PMID: 28177710. Link