Nexus Per4m Pre Workout: Intense Energy to Crush Every Workout
Nexus Per4m is a complete pre-workout to deliver powerful energy and help you power through your next training session.
Each serve of Per4m is LOADED with proven ingredients to fuel energy, enhance performance and power some serious muscle pumps.
If you've been struggling during workouts and are disappointed with other pre-workouts, Per4m is here to help!
The energy is intense, the pumps are crazy and it packs a mood-enhancing energy blend so power through your workouts.
Key Features of Perf4m Pre Workout
- Skin-splitting pumps with 6gm l-citrulline and 200mg l-norvaline
- Powerful energy with 400mg caffeine and 200mg english walnut
- Mood-enhancing blend combining mesembrine and tyrosine
- Power through the burn with 3.2gm beta-alanine
- Amazing flavours to choose from
What do we like about Per4m pre-workout at Spartans?
Nexus has done a great job combining everything you'd want in a high-energy pre-workout. Intense muscle pumps, strong energy and also an intelligent mood-enhancing blend to go with it.
Many pre-workouts are lacking massively in multiple areas but Per4m has everything covered and also has some seriously impressive flavours as well!
- Hobson RM, Saunders B, Ball G, Harris RC, Sale C. Effects of β-alanine supplementation on exercise performance: a meta-analysis. Amino Acids. 2012 Jul;43(1):25-37. doi: 10.1007/s00726-011-1200-z. Epub 2012 Jan 24. PMID: 22270875; PMCID: PMC3374095. Link
- Gough LA, Sparks SA, McNaughton LR, Higgins MF, Newbury JW, Trexler E, Faghy MA, Bridge CA. A critical review of citrulline malate supplementation and exercise performance. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2021 Dec;121(12):3283-3295. doi: 10.1007/s00421-021-04774-6. Epub 2021 Aug 21. PMID: 34417881; PMCID: PMC8571142. Link
- Kaczka P, Batra A, Kubicka K, Maciejczyk M, Rzeszutko-Bełzowska A, Pezdan-Śliż I, Michałowska-Sawczyn M, Przydział M, Płonka A, Cięszczyk P, Humińska-Lisowska K, Zając T. Effects of Pre-Workout Multi-Ingredient Supplement on Anaerobic Performance: Randomized Double-Blind Crossover Study. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2020 Nov 9;17(21):8262. doi: 10.3390/ijerph17218262. PMID: 33182295; PMCID: PMC7664913. Link
- Tumilty L, Davison G, Beckmann M, Thatcher R. Oral tyrosine supplementation improves exercise capacity in the heat. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2011 Dec;111(12):2941-50. doi: 10.1007/s00421-011-1921-4. Epub 2011 Mar 25. PMID: 21437603. Link