EHP Labs Pride Pre Workout-The King of Pre-Workouts
EHP Labs Pride Pre Workout is a complete all-in-one pre-workout formula designed to boost performance and attack training sessions from all angles.
This powerhouse pre-workout has been designed to get you in the zone, energized snd ready to crush your next training session.
This uses a 5-stage energy blend so you feel amazing throughout the workout and avoid that dreaded post-workout crash.
With powerful nootropics and focus ingredients this will have you zoned in with tunnel vision for the next set in the gym.
Pride was co-formulated with Aussie superstar Zac Perna so it's been battle tested by a serious lifter just like you.
Key features of Pride Pre-Workout
- Sustained release caffeine for clean, long-lasting energy
- L-citrulline for massive muscle pumps
- Loaded with EAA's for muscle recovery
- Multi-stage caffeine formula
- Powered with nootropics for mental focus
- Zero Beta-Alanine tingles!
What do we like about Pride at Spartans?
EHPlabs Pride Pre-Workout claims to be the “King of Pre-Workouts”, and we think it lives up to its name!
The energy is clean, the focus is fantastic and it provides some amazing muscle pumps as well!
This is a really well-thought-out product and really stands out from the category.
Its clean energy, great pumps and repeat performance make this a product you'll look forward to having over and over.
How to take Pride for the best results?
To get the best performance out of your Pride pre-workout mix 1-2 scoops (start with 1 first time out) in 300ml of cold water and consume 15-30 minutes before you hit the gym.
The multi-stage stimulant blend in Pride will provide a smooth increase in natural energy and mental focus. This makes it a great pre-workout supp to deliver fantastic mind-muscle connection, performance, and pumps in your workouts.
- Gough LA, Sparks SA, McNaughton LR, Higgins MF, Newbury JW, Trexler E, Faghy MA, Bridge CA. A critical review of citrulline malate supplementation and exercise performance. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2021 Dec;121(12):3283-3295. doi: 10.1007/s00421-021-04774-6. Epub 2021 Aug 21. PMID: 34417881; PMCID: PMC8571142. Link
- Kaczka P, Batra A, Kubicka K, Maciejczyk M, Rzeszutko-Bełzowska A, Pezdan-Śliż I, Michałowska-Sawczyn M, Przydział M, Płonka A, Cięszczyk P, Humińska-Lisowska K, Zając T. Effects of Pre-Workout Multi-Ingredient Supplement on Anaerobic Performance: Randomized Double-Blind Crossover Study. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2020 Nov 9;17(21):8262. doi: 10.3390/ijerph17218262. PMID: 33182295; PMCID: PMC7664913. Link
- Tumilty L, Davison G, Beckmann M, Thatcher R. Oral tyrosine supplementation improves exercise capacity in the heat. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2011 Dec;111(12):2941-50. doi: 10.1007/s00421-011-1921-4. Epub 2011 Mar 25. PMID: 21437603. Link