Inspired Nutraceuticals Protein+ Protein Powder
Inspired Nutraceuticals Protein+ Protein Powder has a combination of whey protein isolate and concentrate with added probiotics and collagen to provide you with a premium quality protein powder. Protein+ by Inspired Nutraceuticals has added 5g of collagen into each serves to support joint health, recovery and rebuild. Collagen is the most abundant protein in your body, which is found in bones, muscles, skin, ligaments, cartilage and around organs. The best way to describe collagen is that it’s the glue of the body as it holds together bones and muscles.
- Whey Protein Blend
- Contains Collagen
- Naturally Flavoured and Sweetened
- Contains Probiotics and Digestive Enzymes
- Low-Calorie Lean Protein
Protein+ checks all the boxes for virtually anyone's goals health and fitness related, with many general health benefits as the icing on the cake for a well put together product. If you're goal is to recover, grow, and perform at your best, a product like Protein+ can help.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Inspired Nutraceuticals PROTEIN+?
Protein+ by Inspired Nutraceuticals has a combination of whey protein isolate and concentrate with added probiotics and collagen to provide you with a premium quality protein powder.
What are the key ingredients in PROTEIN+?
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) contains protein concentrations of at least 90% or greater, making it the purest source of protein available. WPI is a complete protein that provides nine essential amino acids for your body, particularly a high dose of leucine, which has been shown to stimulate muscle growth. WPI undergoes more processing than whey protein concentrate, but this results in higher protein content with fewer carbohydrates, lactose, and fat.
- Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC) contains more biologically active components and protein than whey isolate. WPC contains virtually the same types of amino acids as WPI. Combining the two types of whey protein together creates an effective protein blend that maximises strength and muscle mass gains.
- Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body. Collagen supplementation may enhance athletic performance, help build muscle, increase fat loss, support muscle recovery, and reduce joint pain. Specifically, collagen peptides have the same amino acid profile as collagen, except they’ve undergone hydrolysis—a fancy way of describing the process of breaking down the amino acids into shorter chains of proteins. Due to their shorter chain length and lighter molecular weight, collagen peptides are easily digestible and highly bioavailable, meaning your body can better absorb them
- DE111® Probiotic - is a clinically studied strain of Bacillus subtilus that delivers digestive and immune health benefits. Probiotics are “good” bacteria that support digestion and nutrient absorption.
- ProHydrolase® - is a protease enzyme blend that has been proven to maximize the performance benefits of protein supplements
Who is this for and should I take anything else for best results?
Anybody looking to increase their daily protein intake, improve muscle building and repair, improve gut function and increase general wellbeing should take this product with a greens powder.