Total War - V2 by Redcon1 | Pre Workout Supplement | Spartansuppz
Redcon1 Total War Pre Workout
- Pre workout of the year award winner
- Unrivalled energy
- Savage muscle pumps and endless endurance
- High intensity mental focus
- From breakout brand of the year Redcon1
Total War is an all in one pre-workout to fuel your body for performance.
This has been designed and formulated by supplement mogul Aaron Singerman to be the most complete pre-workout to withstand the toughest training conditions.
Train and compete with unparalleled focus and intensity throughout the entire workout.
This is 100% transparently labeled so you can see exactly what's inside every single serve. Redcon1 never cut corners or under dose anything, and this pre workout is no exception.
What Are The Key Ingredients Found In Redcon1 Total War Pre Workout?
- Citrulline Malate 6000mg: Potent vasodilator which helps open up the blood vessels to allow more nutrient-rich blood to be delivered to the working muscles and cause muscle pumps.
- Agmatine Sulfate 1000mg: Another vasodilator that helps to boost blood flow even further. Agmatine can also increase mental focus & concentration.
- Beta Alanine 3200mg: A full clinical dosage of the amino acid that helps to buffer the build-up of fatiguing metabolic by-products in the muscle allowing you to train harder for longer.
- Caffeine Anhydrous 250mg: The most popular central nervous stimulant on the market. This compound boosts energy, metabolism and is one of the most beneficial performance ingredients on the market.
- AMPiberry™ 150mg: A new compound that helps to amplify the effects of other central nervous stimulators used alongside it. Think of this compound to boost the likes of caffeine, Infinergy™ & Cocoteanol®.
- Cocoteanol® 50mg: A natural source of energy that is the combination of coffee bean & green tea.
*This is just a snapshot of some of the key ingredients found. For a full breakdown, check out the attached ingredient panel image.
SHOULD I TAKE ANYTHING ELSE WITH THIS FOR BEST RESULTS?
If you love pumps this would be
To view our full range of pre workouts click here
To view the entire Redcon1 range click here