Take your workout to the next level with extreme energy, focus and pumps from Redcon1 Total War
Redcon1 Total War Pre-Workout is a high-energy tactical strength supplement that takes your workouts to the next level.
This loaded pre-workout increases energy, boosts mental focus and promotes increased blood flow to the muscles.
You'll have the support you need to train harder and crush every single session, no matter what time of day.
Key Benefits of Total War
✔ Contains 250 mg of Caffeine
✔ 6 g of Citrulline and 3.2 g of Beta Alanine for skin splitting pump
✔ Mental Focus with Tunnel Vision
✔ No Artificial Colours
✔ Extreme Energy
What we like about Total War at Spartans
This is a true all-in-one pre-workout that really does provide everything you need to have the best workout possible.
Every ingredient has great research backing, doses are fantastic and there's a huge range of flavours to choose from.
This has been a team favourite from day 1 and it still remains a go-to supplement for an epic session at Spartans Gym.
Active Ingredients in Redcon1 Total War
- 6000mg Citrulline Malate
- 3200mg Beta-Alanine
- 1000mg Agmatine Sulfate
- 1000mg Taurine
- 310mg Sodium
- 250mg Caffeine Anhydrous
- 150mg Juniper Berry Extract (Juniperus communis berry)
- 100mg Di-Caffeine Malate
- 50mg Theobromine
- 45mg Green Tea Extract
- 25mg Naringin
- 10mg BioPerine black pepper fruit extract
Redcon1 total war uses clinical dosages of active ingredients to improve muscular endurance, benefit recovery and assist both strength and increasing performance.
- Hobson RM, Saunders B, Ball G, Harris RC, Sale C. Effects of β-alanine supplementation on exercise performance: a meta-analysis. Amino Acids. 2012 Jul;43(1):25-37. doi: 10.1007/s00726-011-1200-z. Epub 2012 Jan 24. PMID: 22270875; PMCID: PMC3374095. Link
Kaczka P, Batra A, Kubicka K, Maciejczyk M, Rzeszutko-Bełzowska A, Pezdan-Śliż I, Michałowska-Sawczyn M, Przydział M, Płonka A, Cięszczyk P, Humińska-Lisowska K, Zając T. Effects of Pre-Workout Multi-Ingredient Supplement on Anaerobic Performance: Randomized Double-Blind Crossover Study. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2020 Nov 9;17(21):8262. doi: 10.3390/ijerph17218262. PMID: 33182295; PMCID: PMC7664913. Link
- Gough LA, Sparks SA, McNaughton LR, Higgins MF, Newbury JW, Trexler E, Faghy MA, Bridge CA. A critical review of citrulline malate supplementation and exercise performance. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2021 Dec;121(12):3283-3295. doi: 10.1007/s00421-021-04774-6. Epub 2021 Aug 21. PMID: 34417881; PMCID: PMC8571142. Link
- Tumilty L, Davison G, Beckmann M, Thatcher R. Oral tyrosine supplementation improves exercise capacity in the heat. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2011 Dec;111(12):2941-50. doi: 10.1007/s00421-011-1921-4. Epub 2011 Mar 25. PMID: 21437603. Link
- Jung YP, Earnest CP, Koozehchian M, Galvan E, Dalton R, Walker D, Rasmussen C, Murano PS, Greenwood M, Kreider RB. Effects of acute ingestion of a pre-workout dietary supplement with and without p-synephrine on resting energy expenditure, cognitive function and exercise performance. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2017 Jan 12;14:3. doi: 10.1186/s12970-016-0159-2. PMID: 28096758; PMCID: PMC5234109. Link