Redcon1 Total War Pre Workout
Redcon1 Total War Pre Workout is a tactical supplement that takes athletic performance to a whole new level. A high-energy pre-workout blend, Total War provides unrivalled energy, savage muscle pumps and intense mental focus to fuel you through even the most gruelling training session.
With quality, industry-leading ingredients like Beta-Alanine, Agmatine Sulfate, Citrulline Malate and Juniper Berry, Total War cuts no corners when it comes to helping you achieve your potential.
- All-in-one pre-workout formula
- Provides intense energy and improves mental focus
- Sustained caffeine and stimulant release
- Allows you to train harder, for longer
Redcon1’s Total War blasted onto the supplement scene to become one of the most widely used pre-workout supplements in gyms around the country. Because of its effectiveness in terms of work capacity and intensity, Total War is a favourite for resistance training but can bring big benefits to your cardio regime too. However you choose to train, Total War is sure to give you that energy lift and focused mindset to perform at your peak.
Total War Pre Workout Ingredients
- Citrulline Malate 6000mg: Potent vasodilator which helps open up the blood vessels to allow more nutrient-rich blood to be delivered to the working muscles and cause muscle pumps.
- Agmatine Sulfate 1000mg: Another vasodilator that helps to boost blood flow even further. Agmatine can also increase mental focus & concentration.
- Beta-Alanine 3200mg: A full clinical dosage of the amino acid that helps to buffer the build-up of fatiguing metabolic by-products in the muscle allowing you to train harder for longer.
- Caffeine Anhydrous 250mg: The most popular central nervous stimulant on the market. This compound boosts energy, metabolism and is one of the most beneficial performance ingredients on the market.
- Juniper Berry 150mg: A compound that helps to amplify the effects of other central nervous stimulators used alongside it. Think of this compound to boost the likes of caffeine, Infinergy™ & Cocoteanol®.
- Di-Caffeine Malate 100mg: A sustained release of caffeine to provide a smooth experience.
*Note: This is just a snapshot of some of the key ingredients found. For a full breakdown, check out the attached ingredient panel image.
Does Total War Have Creatine?
No, Total War Pre Workout does not have any creatine. Redcon1 use an open label so you can see not only what ingredients they use, but also the full dosages.
Is Total War Pre Workout Good?
Redcon1 Total War is a multi-award winning pre workout supplement and has been ranked the number 1 selling supplement worldwide for multiple years running.
How Long Does Total War Pre Workout Take To Kick In?
From the time of drinking Total War, you should start to feel the effects approximately 15-30 minutes later. You may notice a slight tingle feeling at the onset of the effects from the ingredient Beta Alanine.
Is Total War Pre Workout Safe?
In healthy individuals, following the recommended doses there are not likely to be any side effects - please consult a health professional if you notice any adverse effects.