Redcon1 Total War Pre Workout
- What is it? This is a high energy pre-workout, designed to boost training performance!
- How do I use it? Mix 1 scoop in 400ml cold water 15-30 minutes before your workout and prepare to crush your workout!
- Who is this for? This is for the hardest workers, looking to take their training to the next level.
- Pre-workout of the year award winner
- Unrivalled energy
- Savage muscle pumps and endless endurance
- High-intensity mental focus
- From breakout brand of the year Redcon1Total War is an all-in-one pre-workout to fuel your body for performance.
This has been designed and formulated by supplement mogul Aaron Singerman to be the most complete pre-workout to withstand the toughest training conditions.
Train and compete with unparalleled focus and intensity throughout the entire workout.
Redcon1 never cut corners or underdose anything, and this pre-workout is no exception.
What Are The Key Ingredients Found In Redcon1 Total War Pre Workout?
- Citrulline Malate 6000mg: Potent vasodilator which helps open up the blood vessels to allow more nutrient-rich blood to be delivered to the working muscles and cause muscle pumps.
- Agmatine Sulfate 1000mg: Another vasodilator that helps to boost blood flow even further. Agmatine can also increase mental focus & concentration.
- Beta-Alanine 3200mg: A full clinical dosage of the amino acid that helps to buffer the build-up of fatiguing metabolic by-products in the muscle allowing you to train harder for longer.
- Caffeine Anhydrous 250mg: The most popular central nervous stimulant on the market. This compound boosts energy, metabolism and is one of the most beneficial performance ingredients on the market.
- AMPiberry™ 150mg: A new compound that helps to amplify the effects of other central nervous stimulators used alongside it. Think of this compound to boost the likes of caffeine, Infinergy™ & Cocoteanol®.
- Cocoteanol® 50mg: A natural source of energy that is the combination of coffee beans & green tea.
*Note: This is just a snapshot of some of the key ingredients found. For a full breakdown, check out the attached ingredient panel image.
Should I Stack Anything With It For Best Results?
If you love pumps this would be to stack with Redcon1 Big Noise. This is a non-stimulant pre-workout designed to deliver skin-splitting pumps as well as mental focus without any stimulants! Big Noise is designed to be stacked with Total War to provide the ultimate pre-workout experience.
For first time users:
We'd recommend starting out with half a serve to assess your tolerance at first. Once assessed mix 1 scoop in 400ml cold water 15-30 minutes before your workout and prepare to crush your workout!
To view our full range of pre-workouts click here
To view the entire Redcon1 range click here
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult a qualified professional before undertaking any health, fitness or dietary program.
Here at Spartan Supplements we live and breath all things Health, Nutrition, Fitness and Sports. We know how important it is for you to fuel your body with what it needs to Train Harder and Recover Faster!
Our entire range has been hand selected by our team of industry experts to ensure you get exactly what you expected, each and every time.
We stand by our products so that you can shop in confidence.
We all know there's no better feeling than getting the tools you need to attack your goals in and out of the gym! Our Buy Now Pay Later options are here to take the stress out of shopping and get you achieving your results quicker.
Simply add your items to your cart and select either zipPay or AfterPay at checkout.
We are here to help! If you have any questions about the product you are looking at, shipping information or anything at all, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Call our team on: 03 4309 4163
Email us at email@example.com
Or submit a webchat ticket.
Our support hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays)