Ghost Burn V2 Fat Burner
Ghost Burn V2 Fat Burner is an advanced shred and burns formula containing a host of proven ingredients to help you reach your fat loss goals. Designed to supercharge thermogenesis and allow your body to utilise fat cells for energy, Burn V2 increases energy and performance while decreasing your body’s cortisol (stress hormone) response. All in all, Burn V2 transforms your body into the perfect fat-burning machine and optimises your training performance, while at the same time boosting mood and vitality.
Features of Ghost Burn
- Uses proven ingredients and dosing
- Helps you burn more body fat for fuel while you train
- Supports improved mental focus and clarity
- Supports mood and energy levels
There aren’t many fat-burning products on the market which work as broadly as Ghost Lifestyle’s Burn V2. Coming at weight loss from multiple angles, Burn V2 allows your body to better metabolise stored fat, while also creating additional energy and improving training performance, so you can work harder in the gym and burn a greater number of calories. Add to this the mood-boosting and appetite-suppressant qualities of Burn V2, it’s no wonder it’s one of Ghost Lifestyle’s most popular products.
Ferreira GC, McKenna MC. L-Carnitine and Acetyl-L-carnitine Roles and Neuroprotection in Developing Brain. Neurochem Res. 2017 Jun;42(6):1661-1675. doi: 10.1007/s11064-017-2288-7. Epub 2017 May 16. PMID: 28508995; PMCID: PMC5621476. Link
Talenezhad N, Mohammadi M, Ramezani-Jolfaie N, Mozaffari-Khosravi H, Salehi-Abargouei A. Effects of l-carnitine supplementation on weight loss and body composition: A systematic review and meta-analysis of 37 randomized controlled clinical trials with dose-response analysis. Clin Nutr ESPEN. 2020 Jun;37:9-23. doi: 10.1016/j.clnesp.2020.03.008. Epub 2020 Apr 18. PMID: 32359762. Link
Tabrizi R, Saneei P, Lankarani KB, Akbari M, Kolahdooz F, Esmaillzadeh A, Nadi-Ravandi S, Mazoochi M, Asemi Z. The effects of caffeine intake on weight loss: a systematic review and dos-response meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2019;59(16):2688-2696. doi: 10.1080/10408398.2018.1507996. Epub 2018 Oct 18. PMID: 30335479. Link
Gutiérrez-Hellín J, Del Coso J. Acute p-synephrine ingestion increases fat oxidation rate during exercise. Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2016 Aug;82(2):362-8. doi: 10.1111/bcp.12952. Epub 2016 May 7. PMID: 27038225; PMCID: PMC4972152. Link
- Sugita J, Yoneshiro T, Sugishima Y, Ikemoto T, Uchiwa H, Suzuki I, Saito M. Daily ingestion of grains of paradise (Aframomum melegueta) extract increases whole-body energy expenditure and decreases visceral fat in humans. J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo). 2014;60(1):22-7. doi: 10.3177/jnsv.60.22. PMID: 24759256. Link
- Choudhary D, Bhattacharyya S, Joshi K. Body Weight Management in Adults Under Chronic Stress Through Treatment With Ashwagandha Root Extract: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial. J Evid Based Complementary Altern Med. 2017 Jan;22(1):96-106. doi: 10.1177/2156587216641830. Epub 2016 Apr 6. PMID: 27055824; PMCID: PMC5871210. Link