ACTV8 Pre: Powerful Energy & Muscle Pumps
ACTV8 Pre is a high-energy mood-enhancing pre-workout supplement.
When you take a scoop of this before your workout you'll feel improved energy, incredible focus and massive muscle pumps.
The formula promotes improved muscle endurance so you can push yourself harder than ever in the gym.
With a blend of caffeine and nootropics, you'll be feeling good and powering through your next training session.
Key Benefits of ACTV8 Pre Workout
- Boosts muscle pumps in the gym with 3g L-Citrulline
- Delays muscular fatigue-push harder for longer with 3.2g Beta-Alanine
- High-energy formula to keep you training hard
- Mood-boosting ingredients
- Supports increased mental focus during workouts with Tyrosine & Alpha CPC
- 40 Serves per tub-great value!
How to use ACTV8 Pre for best results
For best results mix 1 scoop in 300ml cold water 15-20 minutes before hitting the gym. This is a high-caffeine product so it's ideal to start with half a serving to assess your tolerance before going to a full scoop/serving.
What makes ACTV8 Pre so good?
The combination of pumps, performance and mood enhancement is next level with this product. There are a lot of pre-workout supplements on the market, but few manage to find a balance between these three elements.
Using a blend of proven ingredients in their researched doses you can confident you have the fuel you need to train hard and crush PRs.
Hybrid also uses 100% open labels so you can see exactly what you're getting in every scoop.
What do we love about ACTV8 Pre at Spartans?
This is a pre-workout that you'll want to use again and again. Every time you train on ACTV8 Pre you have strong energy, great mental focus and you feel amazing.
Pumps are strong and there's no dreaded post-workout crash.
This is a very consistent pre-workout that delivers great workouts every time you take it. This is why we rate this product so highly.
- Hobson RM, Saunders B, Ball G, Harris RC, Sale C. Effects of β-alanine supplementation on exercise performance: a meta-analysis. Amino Acids. 2012 Jul;43(1):25-37. doi: 10.1007/s00726-011-1200-z. Epub 2012 Jan 24. PMID: 22270875; PMCID: PMC3374095. Link
- Gough LA, Sparks SA, McNaughton LR, Higgins MF, Newbury JW, Trexler E, Faghy MA, Bridge CA. A critical review of citrulline malate supplementation and exercise performance. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2021 Dec;121(12):3283-3295. doi: 10.1007/s00421-021-04774-6. Epub 2021 Aug 21. PMID: 34417881; PMCID: PMC8571142. Link
- Kaczka P, Batra A, Kubicka K, Maciejczyk M, Rzeszutko-Bełzowska A, Pezdan-Śliż I, Michałowska-Sawczyn M, Przydział M, Płonka A, Cięszczyk P, Humińska-Lisowska K, Zając T. Effects of Pre-Workout Multi-Ingredient Supplement on Anaerobic Performance: Randomized Double-Blind Crossover Study. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2020 Nov 9;17(21):8262. doi: 10.3390/ijerph17218262. PMID: 33182295; PMCID: PMC7664913. Link
- Tumilty L, Davison G, Beckmann M, Thatcher R. Oral tyrosine supplementation improves exercise capacity in the heat. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2011 Dec;111(12):2941-50. doi: 10.1007/s00421-011-1921-4. Epub 2011 Mar 25. PMID: 21437603. Link
Note: Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet.