EHP Labs Isopept Protein Powder: Pure Whey Protein Isolate for Muscle Repair
EHPkabs Isopept is a premium quality protein powder to help support your muscle-building and recovery goals.
After training, we need a fast-digesting protein source to support the repair process and Isopept is precisely that.
Using whey protein isolate this is loaded with naturally occurring BCAA's to fast-track recovery and get you back in the gym sooner.
Getting your protein in daily can be tough from whole food sources. A high-quality lean protein powder like Isopept makes this so much simpler and a whole lot tastier too!
Key Benefits of Isopept Protein Powder
- Premium quality whey protein isolate
- 27g protein per serve
- Added digestive enzymes so it's easy on the stomach
- Supports relaxation post-workout with KSM-66 ashwagandha
When do I take EHPlabs Isopept?
For best results mix 1-2 scoops of Isopept mixed in 300ml of cold water and consume immediately post-workout.
If you don't have a protein source in your breakfast it's a good time to add some protein powder into the mix.
What do we like about Isopept at Spartans?
EHP Labs Isopept Protein Powder lives up to its reputation as an ultra-clean WPI supplement. It's incredibly low in carbohydrates, fat and sugars, Isopept delivers a rapid protein rush without any bloating or stomach discomfort. Because it is fortified with a huge range of vitamins and minerals including magnesium, zinc, niacin and potassium, Isopept will supercharge your overall health, well-being and vitality - as well as your gains.
- Devries MC, Phillips SM. Supplemental protein in support of muscle mass and health: advantage whey. J Food Sci. 2015 Mar;80 Suppl 1:A8-A15. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12802. PMID: 25757896. Link
- Li M , Liu F . Effect of whey protein supplementation during resistance training sessions on body mass and muscular strength: a meta-analysis. Food Funct. 2019 May 22;10(5):2766-2773. doi: 10.1039/c9fo00182d. PMID: 31041966. Link
- Morton RW, Murphy KT, McKellar SR, Schoenfeld BJ, Henselmans M, Helms E, Aragon AA, Devries MC, Banfield L, Krieger JW, Phillips SM. A systematic review, meta-analysis and meta-regression of the effect of protein supplementation on resistance training-induced gains in muscle mass and strength in healthy adults. Br J Sports Med. 2018 Mar;52(6):376-384. doi: 10.1136/bjsports-2017-097608. Epub 2017 Jul 11. Erratum in: Br J Sports Med. 2020 Oct;54(19):e7. PMID: 28698222; PMCID: PMC5867436. Link
- Chandrasekhar K, Kapoor J, Anishetty S. A prospective, randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study of safety and efficacy of a high-concentration full-spectrum extract of ashwagandha root in reducing stress and anxiety in adults. Indian J Psychol Med. 2012 Jul;34(3):255-62. doi: 10.4103/0253-7176.106022. PMID: 23439798; PMCID: PMC3573577. Link