Magic Pre by Magic Nutrition
Looking for a new complete pre-workout option that packs energy, focus, pumps & endurance all-in-one? Magic Pre by Magic Nutrition is an Australian made & owned pre-workout supplement that delivers the results you are looking for each & every time. Coming in several unique and delicious flavours, this pre-workout is sure to impress even the most experienced pre-workout users.
- 20/40 Serve Pre Workout
- Australian Made & Owned
- Powered by TeaCrine® & Peak O2®
- 250mg of Caffeine
Magic Nutrition has really created a great product with Magic Pre. The combination of this wide variety of ingredients will give you skin-splitting pumps, intense focus and the endurance to last your whole training session. If you are stuck on what your next pre-workout should be, make sure you give Magic Pre a try.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult a qualified professional before undertaking any health, fitness or dietary program.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is it?
This is a complete pre-workout solution that uses quality ingredients in efficacious doses.
How do I use it?
Take 1 serving with approximately 400ml of water, 20-30 minutes prior to training.
Who is this best suited to?
This pre-workout is best suited to those looking for a complete pre-workout experience. One that includes energy, pumps & focus.
- L-Citrulline Malate 6000mg - This ingredient helps to increase blood flow and nutrient delivery to the working muscles.
- Betaine Anhydrous 2500mg - Supports an increase in muscle power, allowing you to be more explosive in your training.
- Beta-Alanine 2000mg - Helps to buffer the fatiguing effects of lactic acid, allowing you to train harder for longer.
- Peak O2™ 2000mg - A unique ingredient that helps to improve oxygen utilization in the body.
- Creatine HCL 750mg - A form of creatine that does not cause gastric upset or discomfort.
- Rhodiola Rosa 4:1 500mg - This adaptogen can assist your body in dealing with stress & fatigue
- Caffeine Anhydrous 250mg - The most popular ingredient used in supplements. Helps to increase energy and physical performance.
- TeaCrine® 150mg - A trademarked ingredient that elicits a smooth hit of energy, but one that your body does not become adapted to. This means that you do not build up a tolerance like you would other stimulants.
The combination of this wide variety of ingredients will give you skin-splitting pumps, intense focus and the endurance to last your whole training session.
Should I use anything else for the best results?
If you are serious about your training & looking to get the most out of your recovery, be sure to use a lean whey protein isolate to maximise your muscle recovery and growth.