Thermal Switch by Switch Nutrition
Thermal Switch is a comprehensive fat loss support formula. This has been designed to promote increased energy and hep assist use more body fat as a fuel source.
This product has been created to help make the weight loss process just a little bit easier. We all know how hard it can be to lose weight and body fat and a little help goes a long way.
A fat burner is a staple in most individuals' weight loss programs. Switch Nutrition has come to the party and formulated a product that promises to deliver amazing effects! As with all Switch Nutrition products, it is naturally sweetened and contains zero sugar, soy, dairy, gluten & is vegan-friendly.
Key Features of Thermal Switch
- Lower stimulant blend to provide clean energy
- No jitters or crash
- Zoned-in mental focus
- Promotes using fat for energy
- Mood enhancement support blend
Thermal Switch is a great choice for people looking for a little bit of extra help trimming down body fat. This potent stimulant formula will help keep you energised and in the zone throughout your entire training session, allowing you to burn additional calories throughout training and throughout the day.
- Ferreira GC, McKenna MC. L-Carnitine and Acetyl-L-carnitine Roles and Neuroprotection in Developing Brain. Neurochem Res. 2017 Jun;42(6):1661-1675. doi: 10.1007/s11064-017-2288-7. Epub 2017 May 16. PMID: 28508995; PMCID: PMC5621476. Link
- Talenezhad N, Mohammadi M, Ramezani-Jolfaie N, Mozaffari-Khosravi H, Salehi-Abargouei A. Effects of l-carnitine supplementation on weight loss and body composition: A systematic review and meta-analysis of 37 randomized controlled clinical trials with dose-response analysis. Clin Nutr ESPEN. 2020 Jun;37:9-23. doi: 10.1016/j.clnesp.2020.03.008. Epub 2020 Apr 18. PMID: 32359762. Link
- Tabrizi R, Saneei P, Lankarani KB, Akbari M, Kolahdooz F, Esmaillzadeh A, Nadi-Ravandi S, Mazoochi M, Asemi Z. The effects of caffeine intake on weight loss: a systematic review and dos-response meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2019;59(16):2688-2696. doi: 10.1080/10408398.2018.1507996. Epub 2018 Oct 18. PMID: 30335479. Link
Jang MH, Mukherjee S, Choi MJ, Kang NH, Pham HG, Yun JW. Theobromine alleviates diet-induced obesity in mice via phosphodiesterase-4 inhibition. Eur J Nutr. 2020 Dec;59(8):3503-3516. doi: 10.1007/s00394-020-02184-6. Epub 2020 Jan 21. PMID: 31965293. Link
- Anderson RA. Effects of chromium on body composition and weight loss. Nutr Rev. 1998 Sep;56(9):266-70. doi: 10.1111/j.1753-4887.1998.tb01763.x. PMID: 9763876. Link